07 August, 2010

Hoping for the Best

The SuburbsK, so I just started taking St. John's Wort to help me cope with my depression hopefully it'll work out for me I read some reviews on it and they sounded pretty good. I also started drinking Alpiste and that well its a little hard to explain but it supposed to suppress your appetite and help cure diabetes, I fortunately don't have diabetes but a voracious appetite not that thats a bad thing but being hungry all the time and having a growling tummy can get somewhat bothersome. Apparently, there's also a St. John's Wort to "promote" sleep but I dunno, we'll see. Anyway, I feel kind of bummed cuz I haven't really gotten out of the house much, and the only friend I had has been treating me like crap lately and I feel so horrible about that but there's not much I can do about that. So, I guess I'll just have to move on. I haven't met anyone either, the last guy I met I felt was too young but I think now I overanalyzed the whole situation; I'd like to call him or text but I feel like a dumbass now.

Anyway, here's a video I made and yes it's wierd.

No comments: